Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holly's Wedding

Yesterday I got to attend the wedding of my friend, Holly. Her dad was there taking the pictures and let me shoot along side him. He is a fantastic photographer and gave me LOTS of great tips! It was really fun!
My indoor shots weren't the best, due to my flash, but here are a few that I really liked and played around with on Photoshop. (Too many vignettes? Maybe, but Jami just taught me how to do them and I think they're cool!)



I played around with this bouquet shot for a long time. I still don't love it...but...

I really like this one! It turned out so cute!

This is actually one of my favorites! Holly and Andy were just messing around, but the outcome was kinda cool looking!


Holly's Mom and Dad

The Shoe Shot! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. These are really good! The vignette might be a tad too dark but that is easily fixable if you change the opacity of your vignette layer. (It's also just a personal preference though) I love your posing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, here's a tutorial that someone did for the vampire look. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2703668 - I don't really follow it, but it is helpful. The way that I do the eyes is kind of long to type out, but if you want to call me sometime, I'd be happy to walk you through it. :)

    ReplyDelete