Friday, January 2, 2009

Photoshop

First off...I DID NOT TAKE THIS PICTURE. That said, I found it off a post on 2 Peas last night. The photographer was wanting help in making it clearer and blacking out the background. A helpful pea posted her suggestions, so I thought I'd copy the picture and see if I could follow her photoshop directions myself. So...

Here is the original





And here is what I came up with after Photoshop! Pretty good?

Now I want to try it by myself from scratch. I need to find a mom and a baby!

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job! It's neat, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. k-that is so cool! I love the texturing over that wedding photo, too. I need to learn Elements better-I have to get a version for my new mac first! Do you do all your stuff with elements or do you have the full photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What photo shop program do you use? The baby shot turned out awesome :) & loved the shoe shot ;)

    ReplyDelete